Masa: 11.30 pagi
What necessary items to have in your car for long distance travel
1. Hazard Triangle or Cone (collapsible type)
2. Torchlight (dry-cell or car-battery operated)
3. Flashing lamp (signal beacon)
4. Cross spanner (for stubborn wheel nuts)
5. Wheel Jack
6. Wheel stopper
7. A set of hand tools (screw-drivers, spanners, etc.)
8. Jump cables ( to jump-start flat batteries)
9. Empty Jerry can or Petrol can (at least 10 litre capacity)
10. 5-litre of water in a handy container.
Items 1-3 are a necessity in an emergency roadside situation at night.
Items 4-7 are needed to change a flat tyre.
Item 8 is self-explanatory when your battery is flat (particularly for Auto Trans Cars)
Item 9 would be useful when in need to buy petrol or in preparation thereof when traversing remote areas.
Item 10 can be a saviour for your radiator reservoir or simply for any cleaning purposes.
A note for the over-zealously careful motorist:
Neither you nor your car is geared for any rescue or civil-defence work. So leave that to the professionals else you need to have a 4-wheel drive car every time you make a trip outstation.